6 nov 2007

Dracula vs. Yra (pt.2)

Dracula, the Lord of the Night, now a hired killer, is wandering through the Black Marsh, looking for Yra's castle.
All of a sudden he bumps into a beautiful mermaid...

"I belong to a rare specimen: marsh mermaids are on the way of extinction, so we are under the WWF protection."


Dracula is wondering if the legend he heard about is true: mermaids are very good at performing oral sex ! But even before asking...
"I'd like to show you my skills, if my looks don't upset you !"
"You're welcome, I don't mind the fish-like half..."


But- marsh mermaids are different from sea ones: half woman, half toad !


Chilling effect on Dracula's privates.


He's quite a bit annoyed by the view: "How dare you showing off ?"
"Have mercy, I didn't mean you no harm !"


In Dracula's heart there's no room for mercy !


Romilda: "You saw that ? He's cold as ice !"
Yra: "Yes, but with a burnin' c**k, that's for sure!"


Dracula's plan is telling Yra she's the one he picked to give birth to his son...


Yra tells him no way he can get that, 'cause she's on pill. Dracula is thinkin' about a change of plans when... she invites him inside !
("...He knows how to use his tongue!")


Romilda, the french maid...


At dinner: "Where are you goin'?"
"I'll have my dessert, just keep eating !"


(Underage: skip next two panels...)





After "dinner", the couple of vampires go out for a night ride, in search of...you guessed, blood !

Next: Dracula's paltry reward !

Nessun commento: