21 nov 2010

Batman Fumetti

Ah, superheroes fumetti parodies... bring me back to some thirty years ago...
Of course this here is NOT Batman™, we all know that Batman™ & Robin™ are © DC Comics...
I don't guarantee a 100% correct translation, btw... let's get started!

1. COMIC BOOK HEROES REVISED
Lately, many transvestites have been killed by some psycho killer.
2. Phone rings at Batman's place. "It was Scrotor, the police chief... he says he's waiting for us tomorrow morning." "I bet it's about those murders..." (paper: 16 killed)

1. At Scrotor's office. "Please Batman, help us... we are clueless..." "(-pun in Italian)"
2. Inside the Bat-cave Batman is thinking of a way to nail down the murderer. "Any idea about the case, Batman?" "Let me think..." (Box: Inflatable Batwoman)

1. "(Maybe a bit too much...)" "I get it!"
2. That very evening they go out dressed as trannies. "I hadn't so much fun since boarding school days..."

1. "Those two are new" "Look at him, who does he think he is, Batman?"
2. The following morning... "I boned 3 accountants, 2 postmen, 1 pharmacist, 3 sergeants and 1 retired general, yet the killer is not to be found!"
"Let's try again tomorrow night, Robin..."

End of part 1 - stay tuned for Batman Fumetti part 2!

Nessun commento: